Build Your Career With Us.
We Are Hiring!
Sr. Full Stack Developer - Python/ Django/ Angular/ React
10-12 years’ Experience (for Senior role)
Required Technology Stack:
• Strong experience in Software Development
• Excellent with Data-structures and Algorithms
• Expertise in design and architecture
• Excellent Problem-solving skills
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
• Working with the team to develop, maintain, and communicate current development schedules, timelines, and development status.
• Python, Django, and ReactJS
• Strong Knowledge of MySQL (Postgres) and NoSQL databases.
• Prepare and execute of Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Performance tuning for the applications.
• Implementing UI/UX on the website as per the design and requirements.
• Handling the webserver and infrastructure.
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization among all the devices.
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Should have a deep understanding of ReSTful services.
• Good problem solving and analytical skills.
•Understanding of git, github is must • Working experience in SCRUM (Agile) development process
Nice to Have
• Knowledge of any cloud
• Knowledge of CI/CD e.g Jenkins
• Knowledge on no-sql databases like Mongodb, Dynamo Db etc
• Should be a self-motivated, result-oriented and an excellent team player
• Should be able to work under a competitive time frame and deliver.
• Should be a very fast learner and have excellent problem-solving ability
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Sr. QA Analyst
5-8 Year of Experience
Creation of Test Plan and Test script • End to End Test environment setup • Functional Business Requirements gathering, reviewing and preparation of functional test cases • Review and reforming of sprints Agile SCRUM • Creation of Test Execution plan, • Defect Reporting and managing, • Root Cause Analysis • Risk estimation for the project migration from Dev to QA to stage to production environment etc • Atlassian JIRA, Confluenece, Bitbucket, GIT Hub • Selenium For web app • Knowledge of Build and deployment scripts • Knowledge of Continuous integration tools
Manual testing • Automated testing (UI, backend, API) • Basic and Advance Security testing • Sanity testing and Smoke testing, • Risk analysis and Estimation. • Functionality testing • Integration testing • Usability UI and UX testing • Writing MS SQL queries for Database testing • Working with Pilot Users for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Beta testing • Cross browser and device compatibility testing • Regression testing, • Web services API testing for Integrations • Load testing • Stress testing
Nice to Have:
• Familiarity with Full stack development projects
• Knowledge on CI/CD: Jenkins
4-5 Year of Experience
• Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers • Manage each project’s scope and timeline • Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups • Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration • Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders) • Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests • Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur • Help teams implement changes effectively • Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint • Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity • Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy
• Experience in a scrum master role • Familiarity with software development • Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement) • Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (JIRA etc.) • Excellent communication and servant leadership skills • Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability • Outstanding organizational skills • Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field • Scrum master certification is a plus
Sr. Software Sales Manager
Who are we looking for:
AskGalore Digital is a Software Development & Digital Marketing company providing services to clients across the globe. We specialize in Website Designing and Development, Strategic Consulting, Site Architecture Planning, Graphic designs, e-commerce solutions, lead generation solutions, Corporate and Product Video Production, Search Engine Optimization, Google AdWords and Facebook Marketing. We are looking for talented team members who are motivated and driven and share our spirit of a collaborative work culture.
We are looking at hiring a Software Sales Manager for our Software Business
- 4+ years of experience in software sales (Both International & Domestic)
- Good understanding of software development cycle, languages, frameworks and technologies
- Excellent track record of meeting assigned goals and maintaining good client relationships
- Self-motivated, assertive sales professional who can generate referrals and do cold-calls in an structured manner
- An intelligent approach to sales using the digital channels and campaigns to maximize the results
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking capabilities to understand the client’s challenge and be able to articulate it to the development team in good detail
- Should appreciate the sales process of Client Discovery, Requirement Analysis, Documentation of Software & Design Specifications
- Explore & target new business leads & opportunities for Software Sales in International and Domestic markets
- Drafting the proposals; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with the software development team.
- Interacting/calling to CIO, CEO, CFO, Top Management, Decision Makers for wide range of digital services and managing Lead Generation Process.
- Define strategy to achieve targets and to follow the set strategy punctually and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams.
- Generating business from new accounts and existing accounts.
- Prospect clients using online portals and cold calling.
- Generating new clients through cold calling/email marketing .
- Interact with clients for their technical requirements.
- Strong Analytical, technical, Sales & Marketing fundamentals along with good sales negotiation skills.
- Writing proposals, responses for prospects and clients & close deals.
- Manage & coordinate with the client from project estimation to delivery.
- Devising new and innovative business development plans and strategies.
- Good command in Spoken & Written English is a MUST.
- Should have good comprehension ability and strong sense of responsibility.
- Disciplined, punctual and team player.
AskGalore Digital is a fast growing Software Development & Digital Marketing company. We are looking for talented team members who are motivated and driven and share our spirit of a collaborative work culture. We have our offices at Mumbai and Bhopal with a vibrant work space and a collaborative culture.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹400,000.00 to ₹480,000.00 /year
Senior PHP Developer - CodeIgniter
AskGalore Digital is a fast growing Software Development & Digital Marketing company. We are looking for talented team members who are motivated and driven and share our spirit of a collaborative work culture. We have our offices at Mumbai and Bhopal with a vibrant work space and a collaborative culture
Who are we looking for:
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Motivated and experienced PHP developer with an appetite for constant learning
- Expert in PHP CodeIgniter framework with minimum 5 years of experience on CI
- Additional experience with other full LAMP stack and MVC frameworks (Yii2 ,Laravel, CakePHP) is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Core PHP, Object Oriented Programming (OOPs concept) & CMS like WordPress, Joomla etc.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP etc) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Strong grasp of security protocols and their application to E-Commerce platforms
- You should have excellent communication and good project management skills
- Responsibilities will include translation of the web design wireframes to website code that will produce responsive output across devices and browsers
- Responsible for Developing High Quality Web Applications like CMS, E-Commerce Portal & Software Development on CodeIgniter framework
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling the websites
- Work efficiently with web designers to match visual design intent
- Manage a team of Jr Software Developers and interns for project execution
- Core PHP
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience: 5 years and above
- Bachelor’s degree or Post-Grad in BE, B.Tech, BSC (CS), BCA, MCA
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues to deliver optimal responsive outputs
- Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator is a plus.
Annual bonus and project based incentives
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹360,000.00 to ₹720,000.00 /year